Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Am Rude Because Oprah Says So (TWD)




I was watching Oprah the other day and the topic for the day was rudeness and civility. Let me say, I do not consider myself to be a rude person at all (ok, only when necessary or when I'm really tired). However, there was a quiz in which you answered certain yes or no questions to determine how rude you are. The first question was: Are you chronically late? *sigh* As much as I'd like to deny it, I am chronically late, therefore, I am rude.
And that is why, once again, my TWD is late. I know it was supposed to be posted yesterday, and I baked the pumpkin muffins yesterday, took pictures, and loaded them onto the computer. However, I am waiting for my husband to upload them to the internet before I can get them on here. But in the meantime, you have my explanation, and at least an indication that yes indeed, TWD Pumpkin Muffins are coming to SoGood CCM very soon!

1 comment: